Is supposed to be awesome and all “It’s the New Year, whoo-hoo!” Unfortunately, I’ll be bringing in the New Year exhausted and irritable. I do this thing every New Year’s Eve where I help out with a family that I know that does Balloon Decorations. We were in Chicago all day (which I would normally love), and my fingers hurt considerably less than they did last...
Me: How's my hair?
Katie: I've never seen a bigger cow.
Me: WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?
skaloust asked: GO TO BED. <3
This is the most unique one I've seen - Ask!...
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
jamesbloodypotter: mockingjaypatronus: xm0rsmordre: dayglopterodactyl: p3n1s: masturbation-is-illegal: London learning how to drive YES FINALLY THE VIDEO WUFBUVWOFUOI I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO GRACE MY DASHBOARD!!! THE PRNDL.
I learned a lot about friendships. I lost people...
Who wants to help Peeta bathe a drunk Haymitch?
peetatoast: Lmao this gif :D
I love books. And I'm not going to come up with...
139. Harry felt incredibly alone after the Battle...
pottersmissingmoments: His head felt emptier than before and a sense of purpose that had been driving him for the last seven years had gone. He wandered through the half-destroyed castle until he found Ginny, put his arms around her, and held onto her tightly as he felt a new sense of purpose filling him.
OH LOOK. MY GRADES STILL HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATED.
To prove my mother wrong: Reblog this if you're...
When you tell your crush that you like them:
expectations but this is their face in reality Click here for more laughs!
I have no reason for posting this
crownofflowers: But here Have a dancing cat.
WHAT I HAVE EATEN TODAY:
-Peppermint M&M’s - - - -More Peppermint M&M’s
86. James Sirius did give Neville the love that...
pottersmissingmoments: He did it at the end of his next herbology adding a footnote to the essay he handed in. P.S. Mum and Dad send their love. She made me tell you. Whatever.
99. Hermione was once so engrossed in a book she...
pottersmissingmoments: Ron witnessed this and for days teased her about it. Even years later, he would remind her of her attention span when she criticised his. I’ve definitely done this…
When you dislike someone so much that their name... →
funniest10k: Follow this blog, you will love it on your dashboard I can think of a few people…
Potter's Missing Moments: 85. After the war, Ginny... →
pottersmissingmoments: Hermione told Harry this as he had been down for a while because of all the media attention from Voldemort’s death and staying alone at Grimmauld Place. He decided it was time to come back to what was important in life and three days later returned to the Burrow. He hid from Ginny the entire day,…
34. Harry has two photos of himself and his wife...
pottersmissingmoments: One is of them on their wedding day. The other is of them one Christmas at the Burrow. He isn’t sure exactly how old they are, and he doesn’t remember the photo being taken, but it perfectly captures when Molly told them to squeeze together for a photo and Ginny threw her arms around him and crushed them together. He loves the wedding photos, but this photo is his...
Potter's Missing Moments: 33. Harry knew exactly... →
pottersmissingmoments: It was when they were camping in the Forest of Dean. Ron had just returned to them and confirmed that to his knowledge, Ginny was safe. He remembered the last time he saw her at the wedding and wanted to see her again so badly that he made a promise to himself that he would one day marry her…he…
45. When James Sirius kept getting in trouble at...
pottersmissingmoments: This talk involved about how being well behaved in school was important, and that listening to his teachers was essential, and that he should never break a school rule because they are in place for a reason. Ginny laughed so hard that it took ten minutes to calm her down, and they ended up telling James every story about when Harry broke the rules.
Excuse me while I fangirl over Ginny for a bit...